LNG/Cryogenic Metering Skids
LNG/Cryogenic Metering Systems by Carbis Loadtec provide the safest and cleanest bulk Cryogenic liquid transfer.
The LNG market is growing around the globe. The liquid is both challenging to handle and store. We take the issues of tanker loading and liquid measurement off your hands and deliver a package, customised to your exact needs and space constraints. Bolt down, connect the flanges and get pumping!
Precise and consistent measurement for custody transfer, in accordance with API (American Petroleum Institute) or MID (Measuring Instrument Directive).
Easy and reliable communication with your Terminal Automation System and DCS.
Get your plant up and running on time and on budget.
LNG/Cryogenic Metering Systems. Customised to meet your exact needs.
- Single or Dual sided
- Straight Vapour Return or BOG metering.
- Integral LA700 Loading Station
- Constructed for shipping to anywhere in the world, set up for immediate deployment and Site Acceptance test
Is used to load / unload cryogenic liquids (i.e. LNG) to road / rail tankers. The loading station can be designed for lateral and rear loading. When combined with our LNG Metering System, it offers unrivalled excellence in safety and liquid management.
Why use Carbis Loadtec CRYOLOAD?
- Easy ergonomics and handling by a single operator
- Long range loading to rear and side connections
- Compact balancing system
- Insulated handles for cryogenic application
- Unique Swivel joints to EN1474 with:
- backup seals and leak detection for high reliability
- seals in Ultra High Molecular Weight PE for high reliability
- minimum rotation resistance for easy operation
- replaceable product seals and bearing module
The specifications for Chemical Tanker Loading Arm are very wide and varied. They depend on whether the liquid is toxic, corrosive, flammable, edible or pharmaceutical. In any case, Carbis Loadtec can provide solutions for your Chemical Tanker Loading problems.
If you need to load or empty tankers at your site and want to know the best, safest and cleanest way to do it, please contact Carbis Loadtec and we would be delighted to assist. We can help you by looking at indirect issues that arise from the tanker loading and how they can be improved with some careful thought.
Learn more about our range of safe access and bulk liquid loading systems
Call us on +44 1303 81 3030
Or fill in our Contact Us page
Did you know?
We also offer:
Find out how we can help with your project.