Metering Skids from Carbis Loadtec – Your one stop shop.
By choosing Carbis Loadtec you get peace of mind, knowing that from the inlet flange of the skid, through to the end of the loading arm, the whole system, including safe tanker access is carefully considered and developed as an integrated plug and play solution.
- From concept design, through to detailed layout for both mechanical and electrical systems
- Piping, fabrications of support frames, assembly and testing carried by experienced, qualified and knowledgeable teams.
- Designing solutions to meet your specific needs and space constraints
- Packaging of all aspects of the project to deliver a solution that:
- Arrives (mostly) assembled at site
- Nut and bolt connections, no site welding
- Fully pre-tested and certified.
- Plug and Play.
In the fuels industries Carbis Loadtec Group can provide Metering Skids for:
- Custody Transfer Meter Skids
- Skid Mounted Loading Systems
- Custody Transfer Metering Skids
- LPG/NGL Loading & Unloading
- LNG Loading Skids
- Truck Loading/Unloading Skids
- Railcar Loading/Unloading Skids
- Ethanol/Bioethanol Loading/Unloading
- Portable Railcar Transloading Carts
- Pipeline Metering Systems
For the wide-ranging Chemicals industries we provide:
- Chemical Metering Systems
- Ethylene Metering Skids
- Chemical Transfer Skids
- Chemical Feed Systems
- Chemical Dilution Systems
- Additive Injection Systems
- CIP Skids
Did you know?
Hot or cold?
Carbis Loadtec have supplied meter skid systems to work in the frozen north of Russia to the steamy heat of equatorial Africa. Our packages are custom designed to suit our client's criteria and climate conditions.
Learn more about our range of safe access and bulk liquid loading systems
Call us on +44 1303 81 3030
Or fill in our Contact Us page
Did you know?
We also offer:
Find out how we can help with your project.